Complex Tarsis 1
Apartment А 18
Floor Floor 2
Type Apartment (two rooms)
Description FULLY FURNISHED - living room with a kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom/WC, entrance, 2 balconies
Common parts 11.92 m2
Size 54.84 m2
Total 66.76 m2
Price €49900
Payment method 1. € 2,000 deposit upon signing the preliminary contract, 30% of the price within 30 days after signing the preliminary contract.The remaining 70% to 12 equal installments.
2. Especially for owners in Tarsis Club & Spa and their friends (without the involvement of intermediaries):
You can buy an apartment in 12 equal installments with no down payment!