To the owners of apartments from buildings 1A, 1Б, 2A, 2Б and 3A in the housing complex “Tarsis Club”
In accordance with the change in the general conditions and Ordinance No. 4 of the terms and conditions for accession of consumers and for use of the water supply and sewage systems, the operator “Water Supply and Sewerage” EAD, Burgas requires opening of individual lots of separately identified properties in buildings for permanent or seasonal occupancy.
The documents for opening of individual lots of all separately identified properties of the condominium shall be submitted in the relevant technical district in the city of Burgas, at the same time. For this purpose it is necessary every one of you to fill in and provide the required documents and sum of money to Vladislava Stoilova at the office, not later than 15.09.2016.
- Application for the opening of individual lots
- Document for ownership of the property
- Copy of the certificate for commissioning of the building /Act 16/
- Specification of a measuring device (water meter) – type and date of installation.
- Documents for paid fees and deposit in the price list under order No. 607/30.12.2008 of “Water Supply and Sewerage“ EAD.
- BGN 30.00 – registration fee for opening of individual lots
- BGN 12.00 – seal of newly installed water meter
- BGN 100.00 – advance payment for water to “Water Supply and Sewerage” Burgas EAD (deposit)
- BGN 60.00 – Replacement of measuring device (water meter) complying with the requirements of article 33, para. 4 of Ordinance No. 4. (it includes a new measuring device, disassembly of the old one and installation of the new device)
- BGN 50.00 – Representation fee before Water Supply and Sewerage EAD.
Total: BGN 252.00
Pursuant to article 34 a of Ordinance No. 4 of the terms and conditions for accession of consumers of water supply and sewerage systems in buildings – the Supply, installation, inspection, maintenance and repair of individual water meters shall be the responsibility of the users.
Pursuant to article 34 a of the same Ordinance
the individual water meters as a means of measuring inside the condominium buildings are subject to mandatory periodic inspection every 10 years at the expense of the consumers.
The inspection will be certified with marks in accordance with the Ordinance on measuring devices, subject to metrological control. In the absence of this mark or if the mark is present but has expired, the inspectors from ” Water Supply and Sewerage -Burgas” EAD shall make a prescription for a periodic inspection of the respective water meter or for its replacement with a new one, complying with the requirements of article 33, para. 4 of Ordinance No. 4.